The Crown Hotel welcomes well behaved dogs to the hotel in selected bedrooms and Walton’s Bar. We make a small charge of £10 per dog per night and this includes a dog bed with blanket and dog treats.
Please advise us at the time of booking if you are bringing a dog in order that we can ensure that we have a dog room available.
In the interests of hygiene and the comfort of other guests we would appreciate if you could adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please advise us that you are bringing a dog
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times in the hotel and in the hotel grounds.
- Please do not allow dogs to foul the hotel car park or gardens.
- We do not permit dogs (other than guide dogs) in the public areas of the hotel (except Walton’s Bar)
- Guests will be liable and subsequent charges will be levied on departure for any damage or additional cleaning if required.
Photograph of Sid the dog courtesy of http://www.juliewinspearphotography.co.uk/